Presidential Caucuses: March 1, 2016
State Primary: August 9, 2016
Election Day: November 8, 2016
Minnesota Governor Race for Election 2016
If you notice that a candidate's name is missing, please notify us to add it. Send email to clyde2 @live.com
Mark Dayton (DFL)
Minnesota Lieutenant Governor
Tina Smith (DFL)
MN Candidates for Congress
Minnesota Congressional Candidates
Tim Walz (DFL)
Jim Hagedorn (R)
John Kline (R)
David Gerson (R) - Tea Party Activist
Chris Andryski (R)
David Benson-Staebler (R)
Kurt Bills (R)
Rod Hamilton (R)
John Howe (R)
Jason Lewis (R)
Darlene Miller (R)
Pam Myhra (R)
Gene Rechtzigel (R)
Angie Craig (DFL)
Roger Kittelson (DFL)
Paula Overby (IP)
Andrew Willmert (Write In)
Erik Paulsen (R)
Jon Tollefson (DFL)
Betty McCollum (DFL)
Greg Ryan (R)
Keith Ellison (DFL)
Doug Daggett (R)
Tom Emmer (R)
A.J. Kern (R) - Tea Party Activist
Joe Perske (DFL)
Bob Helland (IP)
Collin Peterson (DFL)
Amanda Lynn Hinson (R)
Kevin “Bird” Winge (IP)
Rick Nolan (DFL)
Stewart Mills (R)
Christian Voting Guide for Voters
History of Minnesota. Information that every Minnesota Election Candidates for US Governor Should Know:
The Minnesota State Flag is a medium blue color with a narrow gold border and a gold fringe. There is a medium blue field and in the middle is a circular emblem with a white background and a yellow border. This inner circle is surrounded by 19 five pointed stars representing Minnesota as the 19th state, after the original 13 colonies, to join the union. The stars are arranged in four groups of four stars and one group of three stars at the top of the circle. The top star represents the North Star. The five star groups represent a five pointed star.
Scenes that are displayed within the inner circle of the Minnesota State Seal:
- A bare-footed farmer plowing a field.
- The farmer's axe, gun and powder horn rest on a nearby stump.
- An Indian rides nearby.
- The field borders a river with a waterfall.
- Surrounded by intertwined pink and white lady slippers (the state flower) and a red ribbon.
- Printed in gold letters on the red ribbon are the dates 1819, the year in which Fort Snelling was established.
- 1893, the year that the flag was officially adopted.
- "L'ETOILE DU NORD" (Star of the North), the Minnesota State Motto.
- Over the seal in gold letters is the date 1858; the date that Minnesota was admitted to the union.
Minnesota Candidates for Congress
List of candidates for Congress from Minnesota is coming soon.
Arizona Senator Candidates 2016
Florida Senator Candidates 2016
Massachusetts Senator Candidates 2016